Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Only Allan

Elaine was at her first ever Sleep Over on Saturday night. So when Jim picked me up from work, we tried to treat Allan extra special. He never got to be an only child. And Elaine really rubbed it in that he wasn't invited to the slumber party. Jim had the idea to take Allan to the lego store in Frisco to play around. Some of the little lego creations made by the staff were like little works of art! The boys had fun digging around in the legos and playing.




In the mall, some children were playing Hockey, so the boys stopped to watch it for a while.

Allan made me laugh, as I was tucking him in to bed. He had the instructions sitting out, to figure out how to transform one of his transformers. He's such a little thinker. :)




He enjoyed his night of undivided attention.

1 comment:

hebrank said...

I am truly sorry to hear about Rick. Please them that I have he, Regina and the family in my thoughts and prayers.
I am also glad to hear that Allan has a special evening with his dad.