Friday, March 05, 2010

Keep praying for Rick

Rick is recouping from his Kidney-removal surgery, which was about 11 days ago. Biopsy results from Rick's leg came back. It is for sure cancer inside his leg...not just a scan that looked like cancer. The biopsy says it's the SAME cancer that began in his Kidney, so it's definitely spreading -not unrelated occurances.

Jim and the kids visited Rick while I was at work the other day. Rick and I have talked a few times about work stuff over the phone. We all agree that Rick seems eager to get back to work. Regina's Aunt is visiting to help them.

Please continue to pray for my friends.

I'm holding down the fort at the store, working a really odd schedule. Some days are 11 hours straight, other days I'm only in the store for 3-5 hours. I haven't have a full day off since the Wedding we attended. I started painting the Easter windows, for the store.

No comments: