Thursday, September 09, 2010

another update

Our landlady (who said we needed to move out this fall) knows we'll be out of the trailer by the end of this month, so she can do whatever she wants with the trailer after then. We're leaving things on good terms with her, so I'm glad about that.


We will have keys to move in to the rent-house on or before Friday, Sept. 24th. I'm super excited. We are gonna have a lot more space.


This photo is the living room of the rent-house. The wooden floors are gonna be awesome. It'll be a lot easier to clean up after the kids, and ZERO carpets will be great for mine and Allan's allergies. :)  I'll get more pictures uploaded soon.




We saw David & Katy over the holiday weekend and celebrated Dave's birthday. On the way home, Allan fell asleep in the van, hugging his JarJar Binx doll. Adorable!

In other news: I won $200 on 94.9 KLTY Radio. A few days later they had me call the radio station and talk about working for a Christian business (that plays their radio station all day). I was on the radio at 6:20am and again at 8:30am....so very few people I know heard it. But my friends that DID hear it, got a laugh out of it. A picture was taken of me winning the money, on other people's cameras, but I don't have a copy of the pic yet. I won because my boss wrote a letter on my behalf to the radio station. 

No comments: