Sunday, July 10, 2011

Early July

At church with my Mom, July 3rd.
We had a great visit. My Mom spent all week playing with the kiddos, while we worked. I was home for dinner each night, so we still got to spend a lot of time together watching 'Glee' and 'Ally McBeal' re-runs on Netflix. We all enjoyed me having this whole weekend off from working at the costume store. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codi and Sophie
(I made Codi's hair bow)


July 4th- After work, we all walked down to the closest playground with my Mom, Codi and Sophie (the dog Codi is dog-sitting). We didn't stay long, because of the heat. It's been around 102 some days this week.




Canvas project Elaine, her babysitter and I made recently:
1). Paint watercolor blobs in colors you like.
2). Cut out butterflies from the paper with the Cricut (I used the wings meant for the Angel paperdoll)
3) Paint an artist's canvas your favorite color
4) Fold paper butterflies down the center, so they are demensional.
4) Hot glue the butterflies to the canvas, making sure they are all right-side up *not flying upside down.




No comments: