Saturday, January 28, 2006

Scrappin_Free Group


I'm in this Yahoo group called Scrappin_Free. Women offer up scrapbooking items (usually stickers and embellishments) online to whomever wants them. When someone wants the offered goodie, they just email their address to me and I stick the goodies in the mail. Postage doesn't cost much to send 1 sheet of stickers or a Printed Title. The rule of thumb is that if you take something from the group, then you should offer up something within a week. I just got my first 2 packages from other people today in the mail. It's nice to go out to the mail and have surprises. This is a picture of an assorted bag of "Mini -Punchies" that I received today.... basically photo-safe confetti. I'm eager to see what uses I can come up with for these. Posted by Picasa

No comments: