Thursday, July 20, 2006

been hanging w Pamela

So my big sister Pamela is still very very pregnant. Today I was tapping the top of her belly (where I think her son's butt is) and trying to encourage him to go for a swim. Pam laughed at me.
Jimmy watched the kids again, so I could have a day with Pam's family.
One day last week and then again yesterday I hung out at Pamela's house and helped her with some chores. Certain tasks just are not suited for a 5ft tall pregnant woman; like climbing up to clean fan blades. Yay for my Amazonian height advantage!! Today we ran errands, buying the last minute neccesities, just in case (un-named male child) is born like tonight. We had fun. Pamela and I fall back into our old Big Sister/Little sister roles easily. It doesn't seem to matter what kinda mundane stuff we do; it's just good to chit chat and see eachother. Her second baby shower is Saturday. That's the one I'm going to. If yall are lucky, I'll post some pics. :)
-----------
Tomorrow the Grass-Fed Hormone Free beef is coming. So if anyone is interested in buying some, let Jimmy know. jbrank@benslegacy.com
-----------
update: Jimmy heard that Pawpaw does not have spreading prostate cancer or lymphoma...the cancerous tumor behind his heart must be something else.

No comments: