Monday, October 30, 2006

Today felt like a lot of 'Almost'

Jimmy has been sick for almost a week and he is "almost better". He missed work last Friday because a cook can't be coughing into people's food. His cough sounds really nasty and besides energy spurts, he's pretty tired.
I'm almost done with midterms. I have one more midterm, which I should do tomorrow night(Halloween)... but probably wont do until Wednesday. When I have all my grades back I'll let yall know how I did.
It's almost Halloween!! (i.e. excuse to dress funny)
We're taking the kids to a fall fest at Denton's First Baptist Church. It only lasts two hours which is about how long we can count on our kids cooperating. Pamela is taking Kaylee and Cole to the same event (it's on her street), so we all hope to run into eachother. I haven't seen Cole since he was one day old. Jimmy dropped some of Allan's clothes over at Pamela's house for me last week, so he got to see them.
Speaking of Halloween, we went to the Grocery store earlier and they had a bowling game set up for kids. Elaine played and won candy and a balloon. She ran through the store cheerfully announcing, "I'm a weiner and I got a a-balloon!"

No comments: