Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Jewish Super Bowl Food

Today Elaine finished the Old Testament in her Read with Me Bible and has moved on to the New Testament. She said she's done with the old stories and is reading the "new stories" now.

I'm in this online group called Denton FreeCycle. I just got all this scrapbooking stuff from my new friend Ellen, all for free. :) She had more than one copy of multiple scrapbook magazines, so she gave me the duplicates and some other scrapbooking treats.




I painted the window at the store again. It's the store's 30th Anniversary (6 months at this location). Since it's also the month for Valentines, I painted a border of hearts and bows.



Robert loaned Jimmy this cookbook with lots of Jewish recipes. Yvette drove me home from work on Sunday and I found Jimmy was cooking dinner while he listened to the Super Bowl. You'd have to ask Jimmy for the specifics about what was in the food he made, but it was good.




There's chicken, carmalized onions & peas, cabbage & red onion slaw, and spinach rich pilaf.
This is Cherry SOUP.


No comments: