Sunday, March 22, 2009

Repairs and other news

Our landlord came out twice this week and worked on some of the repairs our neighborhood is requiring. He's put extra rungs around our back deck, replaced spindles on the front porch and put an under-roof on the front porch. He still has to either paint or stain the front porch before the end of the month.


Replaced Spindles.

The back porch, before.

This is how the back porch looks now.

This is how our porch's roof has looked for years.
This shows the new wooden under-roof on the porch.


While I was taking pictures of the repairs, a squirrel jumped into the shot. :)


I saw the optometrist on the 20th. I can pick up my glasses next Friday. The doc said I could use some "sharpening". But my prescription is not as strong as it use to be.

Tonight is the Church's Appreciation night for the Children's Church Volunteers. Everyone is meeting up for a pizza buffet and free movie at Studio Movie and Grill in Lewisville. We are all seeing 'Duplicity'. The kids will be with babysitters, teen daughters of the lady who leads our bible study.

No comments: