Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THESE ARE A FEW OF (Their) FAVORITE THINGS

Elaine started showing me her favorite books. So I told her to gather them up and I'd take her picture with them. This began a game of taking pictures with all her favorite things.

Favorite Books: Scholastic First Dictionary ("It teaches me words. But they aren't all in there."-Elaine), Read with Me Bible, Paula Dean's My First Cookbook, If you Take a Mouse to School, Charlotte's Web, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and Ribbon Rescue.


Favorite Dolls: Momma Dora (her largest Dora doll), a Build-a-Bear Bride, Annie (Raggedy Ann), Happy Hank (a dog doll that says "Love the Lord", "God Made you Special", etc), and the Cat in the Hat.
Favorite People

Jim got out the cooking stuff for the kids to pose with.

Allan's Favorite Things: Lightning McQueen blanket, ball and truck toy. Red & Blue Robots. Stuffed Lion. Leapfrog Leappad (alphabet toy). Green gates from Elaine's dollhouse that he says are robotic.

No comments: