Thursday, January 26, 2012

Prepping for Allan's birthday

Allan wanted an 'Avengers' themed birthday this year.
Balloons from work, Star dangly things, Twisted red/blue streamers & some square artwork I made.
 I hung part of the table cloth on the wall, for the kids to take photos in front of. :)


I printed the heroes off the internet onto cardstock, then laminated the characters with packing tape,so the icing wouldn't make them look wet. 
I printed images of the different Avengers from the internet, glittered them and mounted them to paper for decor. 


.
After the party, I can use the heroes in Allan's babybook
We didn't celebrate Allan's birthday on his real birthday, since it landed on a Thursday. But on his real birthday, I brought Allan home a sprinkled star donut for dessert.

No comments: