Thursday, January 26, 2012

Work stuff

The store I manage flooded the week after Christmas. It sucked. There was so much to clean up. The store owner was out of town during the flood, so I had to deal with the immediate clean up, so we could re-open the store.
The store is gonna move from it's current location. The mall has new owners and is remodeling, including bringing in big-name stores to attract people. A restaurant is gonna move into our current location. We've been offered a few much smaller locations in the mall. Rick is considering all his options.


In other news: I got a second job. It's a  job I can do from home, sewing hats similar to surgeon's caps in my spare time. It's well within my skill set and my new boss is very nice. They provided all the fabric, elastic, thread, 2 rotary cutters, a self-healing mat and everything else they thought I may need to create the product. There's no stressful deadlines. Just sew hats, turn them in, get paid. :)

No comments: