Friday, February 24, 2006

A Little Time Set Asside for Craftyness


I made some tags this afternoon from leftover scraps of paper. I made like a dozen tags in all. I'm making them to offer up to my free scrapbooking group.

On the tags shown, I used military paper that I printed off from a free scrapbooking website, and I back it with cardstock. All it cost me was 1 sheet of cardstock and a little glue. After making them, Linda and I chatted online. I'm giving her this military set and I'm gonna make myself a matching set. We both want to scrapbook about Pawpaw.

This week I've received fibers, Fender stickers (for scrapbooking about Micah) and a bunch of diecuts from my Free scrapbooking group. I really enjoy getting new things in the mail. I haven't gone to a craft store in like 6 weeks, but I'm still getting new things this way. :) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can scan the military pictures of Scott and me and send them to you. That is if you want a copy of them. Also, I thougth about Jimmy's baby picture and his graduation picture needs to be included. When I go back to Delaware again, I promise to get more pictures of my side of the family for your albums. You are doing a terrific job.