Monday, July 21, 2008

announcements


I'm not as sick as I was for a few days there. I just have a bad sinus headache now.

Tonight I'm working on addressing my graduation announcements. There was a deadline to ordering them online, so I did around the 15th. The website said it could take up to two weeks for them to process the announcements, before mailing them to me. And standard shipping would take 3-7 business days. That meant, at the most, it could take almost 3 weeks for them to arrive!
I paid for the extra shipping to get them sooner. So I'm pretty amazed that they arrived less than a week from when I ordered the announcements.
I need to dig out the addresses for some of my aunts and uncles, and get my grandma's new address (it's on this desk somewhere!). I reminded my boss, Rick, about my graduation in a few weekends. He's who schedules the employees at work, so I wanted to triple check that he remembers I have family coming in town around the ninth.


Here's a picture of Elaine's VBS class from last week. She's in yellow.

No comments: