Monday, July 07, 2008

The van

I forgot to tell yall, since I've been working more, we were able to take the van in to get it looked at. It took a few tries to start the van for the last couple weeks and there was a "loping" sound (quoting Jimmy). But we took it in to Christian Bros. mechanics on Tuesday and the sound is gone and we are getting better gas mileage. Jimmy could tell yall what they fixed. I don't remember the terms, but it took all the extra off my last paycheck.
I should be working every night this coming week, after work at the store each day.(That reminds me, I need to go find my tracing paper!!) So if I don't get to blogging again for a few days, I'm just at work.
In other news: Allan has an imaginary friend, Jerry from Tom and Jerry. He was swatting at the imaginary mouse earlier today, saying "stop Jerry".
p.s. Katy Koch got Elaine and Allan some educational goodies from Mardels yesterday. They each played with all the books and games again today. I got a picture of Elaine with it, but it's not on this computer.

EDIT: Here they are.

No comments: