Saturday, September 27, 2008

Loosing 11inches.

Did you think I meant weight loss? lol.
I cut my hair for locks of love early this week. I think it was Wednesday.



BEFORE PICTURES:



Since Wednesday night Jim and I have been sick. Really sick. I had Friday off from work, so I stayed asleep in bed until 2pm, and then just moved to the sofa for a few hours before returning to bed. Today I went all day without a fever. :) I'm about to go to bed now.

Elaine told me on Friday that at school Miss Monroe told the class that one of her classmates was moved to another class because his Mommy wanted him moved. We need to sign up for our parent/teacher meeting for next week. Jim is very interested to see how the meeting goes. I told him that if I can't go, he needs to take notes.

I taught Allan to spell his name on Friday when I was vegging on the sofa.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERTA

No comments: