Monday, September 22, 2008

Some Scrapbook Layouts

I scrapbooked the other night in my office and then went to a scrapbooking Crop on Friday night and got more scrapping done. The crop was hosted by Rick's sister, Deanna, at her church in Denton. Rick let me off of work to go to the crop, since I wont be able to go to the one in October, due to the store's boom in business every October.

If you click on any of the photos, they become larger, for a better look.

SCRAPPED AT HOME:
Hope -Please let me know if you have any ideas about what to write on the paper tag.





This one needs one more photo to get developed. I left a space for it. I need to print a picture of Elaine that shows the full dress.

SCRAPPED AT THE CROP:

Hope - Do you have any thoughts about what I can write on the paper tag about the photos of JImmy with that other baby?



some times simple layouts keep the attention on the photos. :)


I need to put some writting on this one.

No comments: