Monday, May 11, 2009

Haven't posted Any Scrapbook Layouts in a Long While

Lately, I have been scrapbooking a lot of pictures from 2008. There are some exceptions in here. I didn't take the layouts out of their album when I took these photos, so there may be some glare from the plastic here & there. As always, clicking on the pictures gives you a larger view of them.

I did this Layout Saturday night. The pics are from April 2008.





These pictures are from March 2009. It's my family at the park with Pam's kids.



These pictures are from March of 2008 and August of 2007.


March 2008.


I did this Layout Saturday night. The pictures are from April of 2008. We used my retro (metal) hair rollers in Elaine's hair, and we buzzed Allan's hair off like a rockstar.


July fourth 2008


Grand Opening of the new Store, August 17th 2008

The park Fall 2008.


January 2008, right after our trip to Florida. We had to open the presents that were still in Denton.

No comments: