Friday, March 31, 2006

quick blog

quote of the day:
"my parents had me watch Lephrechan when I was 3, because they didn't know it was a scary movie. I've been scared of midgets ever since. ...can't even watch Willow or Ewoks." -Chris

A girl picked on me yesterday. She had a know-it-all vibe. Mario told the girl to help me round the statues for a half hour because the girl has some sculpting experience. She pointed out errors, which I can handle. But she said them in a MEAN way. She had a tone that along with her questiosns sounded like she thought I had NO talent whatsoever. She said:
"Didn't you say you're a Drawing minor?"
"So what classes are required to minor in Drawing?" (I list of a bunch of classes)
"Yeah, but how many of those have you actually completed?" (I tell her I only have one to go, that I've taken the required pre-reqs and then-some.)

Feeling petty and wanting to pull rank, I asked, "what year are yall" to her and a boy helping us. They were both only sophomores!! So by now, I've taken more college level art classes than she could have. I asked her if Theatre was her minor and she said "Yes, but this is my FIRST theatre class." LOL =I out-schooled the know-it-all with the bad attitude. She started saying she couldn't hear me through the respirator after that. LOL.

No comments: