Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So far...

So far Spring Break has been about cleaning, organizing and catching up on things. Today the guys (Robert and Jimmy) worked on our car's breaks. Jim saw some wear and tear and was doing some preventative maintenance. 2 new tires, routers turned, new break pads and a professional alignment= all is well in the world of car breaks.
My big sister (Pamela) and her daughter (Kaylee) came over for a couple hours today to see the new trailor. Pam is hoping to find out the gender of her baby later this week. I think it'll be a boy, and I usually have good instints about this stuff. Plus, I'm hoping to pass along Allan's clothes to her. (Might as well keep them in the family).
Tomorrow I'm gonna start getting caught up on physics concepts, since we have a test after spring break. I'm also gonna get AHEAD on my physics pre-lab work. I want to do well in the class.
Elaine got 4 more fish 3 days ago. All are orange (easily replaced upon their deaths). We've already lost 2 of them. Both got stuck between a fake plant and the aquarium's side. between the one's from Jim's coworker and the ones from the store... 6 out of 8 fish have died. Not a great track record.
* side note: Have yall ever heard the story of when Jimmy was Elaine's age and was taking care of his pet fish? He fed them Kool-aid, "because they looked thirsty" and all his fish died. I guess some thigns run in the family.

No comments: