Wednesday, February 13, 2008

exhausted.

I'm fighting off a cold. I'm trying to get a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. I called the Wellness Center on campus, since I can see a doc for free (my tuition covers it) and it only costs additional $ for low-cost lab tests or to fill prescriptions. There weren't any open appointments, so I am hoping someone cancels their appointment. *cross your fingers*

Normally I just roll with the punches when it comes to being sick. I'm struggling to keep my head above water. I've had this bug since last Friday. It hurts to swallow, I have sinus drainage, body aches and I've been coughing. I take daytime and nighttime cold syrups when they are appropriate, and I've been using Chloraseptic spray on my throat.

I haven't been able to rest like I should. My good friend Regina cracked one of her lower ribs, so I covered for her at work Tuesday afternoon. Tomorrow I don't work. I just have my class in the afternoon at UNT and Statistics class that night at NCTC. I should have time for that doctor's appointment and a good nap between classes. :)

In other news:
We paid back the loan from Big Allan. Jim got the oil changed in the van. And Elaine has a Valentines party tomorrow at School.
I'm getting back to my homework

No comments: