Thursday, February 21, 2008

WOW!

I'm full of pride.

I got a 100% on my first Statistics Exam!!!

The test was two weeks ago. I was absent from class last Thursday night, so I didn't know this until today (I saw it online).

--------------------
I thought Allan's favorite blue shoes seemed snug. They are 9 1/2's. So when my family came to fetch me from work yesterday, I measured Allan's feet in our shoe department. He measured at a 10 1/2! His toes must've been smushed in his blue shoes, but he never complained. Last night, I dug into the hand-me-downs and pulled him out 3 bigger pairs of shoes.
Elaine has been wearing 10's but measured at a 11 1/2!! I don't get why she didn't complain. She's usually so vocal. We're gonna have to get her new shoes, since she doesn't get hand-me-down shoes from Kaylee any more. Elaine's feet have been bigger than Kaylee's for a while now.

Jim says that whenever we get the tax refund, he is gonna get tires for this van and new break pads. (If this all sounds familiar, Hope and Scott got us new tires for the blue van right before the wreck.) Jim thinks he can put on the new break pads himself, but "wont do anything stupid".
--------------
I think that when I cut my hair for 'Locks of Love' (some time after graduation), I'll do a retro hairstyle. Elaine is growing her hair out for the same reason. The minimum donation length is 10 inches.

On Monday Elaine came home from school wearing a star-shaped paper necklace with a penny hot-glued to the center. She said that her necklace had Abraham Lincoln on it. "He's dead, because he got shot. But it's okay, because he's getting better now." :))

p.s. I got a 93% on this week's Spanish 4 quiz.

No comments: