Sunday, April 20, 2008

Uggg

Jimmy has a fever. He's had a fever or chills all day since he woke up this morning! He slept most the day. I checked on him and one time he'd be sweating with no blankets and then the next time I checked on him he was all bundled up and clammy. He's only eatten PBJ sandwiches. I hope he feels better soon.

I am frustrated because we missed church, and I couldn't run my errands today without Jim to drive me. Tomorrow is Regina's birthday (my friend/boss), and we were supposed to go pick up a pair of kitchen scissors for her today. So tomorrow I might have to show up empty-handed for her birthday at work. :( Maybe I'll get to run by a store in the morning before work. *hoping* She bought me a new dress for my birthday this month. I don't want to snub her.

In other news: I re-dyed my hair today to cover the Grey. I bought a couple boxes of hair color when they were on clearance for $2, like 2 months ago. I used the brown hair dye this time, instead of Red. I didn't get all the red covered, but it looks okay....kinda like highlights.

No comments: