Thursday, January 01, 2009

Pics at work today

Wednesday Steven took me to Famous Footwear and bought me new Nikes. I think they were for Christmas, but they were really a practical need. My $12 Payless sneakers were falling apart. It was nice to see Steven again. He says he's gonna make it up to Denton more, now that he has more free time. He wants to be more involved with Jim and the kids. He is their godfather, after all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today at work I needed to clean off the Christmas Window. Tomorrow I will paint a Valentines window. I took pics of the window (and the store) before cleaning off the Nativity scene.






Here's the less Secular window:
wisemen from the East

Shepherds in the feild.

Supercute Donkey!!!

View from outside the store. The words use to say Luke 2:11.

Other pics of in the store...




makeup counter, where I work.


Shoe department, with the little stage

See Bev? See Bev sew. Sew Bev sew.



No comments: