Wednesday, July 15, 2009

scrapbooked today

I was off of work today instead of Wednesday, because Rick needs me to work Wednesday night, so he can attend a meeting. I got some scrapbooking and laundry done. And then we had Bible Study at the Merrit's house. Elaine was invited to a her best friend's birthday party, this coming Friday afternoon. Along with my schedule being different from normal, I'm off work on Friday... a rare occasion.

One of my best friends, the Moo, is gonna be in town from Virginia on the 19th. So I'm super excited about seeing her. The church is having a lunch for her and her hubby after service. I'm off work the next two Sundays in a row, thanks to Rick. We are close to being able to leave some of the other girls to run the store on Sundays. They are a little nervous, but when we put the right girls together someone can run the register, while the other fits dance shoes. When they feel more confident about writing up rental agreements, then my schedule wont involve as many Sundays. :)









No comments: