Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Results Are In...

Spring 2006 Grades
GEOL 1610 Physical Geology grade: B
PHYS 1331 Intro to Physics grade: B (*my nemesis*)
PHYS 1311 Physics Lab grade: F
THEA 2110 Stage Craft (Drafting for Theatre) grade: A
THEA 4910 Special Problems: Assistant Set Design "Scapino" grade: A

In the Fall I want to re-take the physics lab, because I'll need to take it again and I have a gap in my schedule for that semester. It's one of those classes where there isn't a set time to meet each week and it can last anywhere between 15 minutes and 2 and 1/2 hours. I had trouble getting labs done in the short time I had alloted for the lab, so my work was rushed. :(
In the Fall I plan to take Spanish 1, also. I looked into taking it at NCTC over the summer. They offer the class TWO nights a week, not one night per week, like I had been told. Jimmy only has one night off from work, so I can't go two nights to class (no ride, no sitter). Also, with gas prices getting crazy, it's not the time for us to have Jim driving back and forth to another campus for me to get to a night class. So, I'll start Spanish in the Fall at UNT. It'll be 4 days a week (not nights). And I'm not assigned to work on a play in the Fall, so it's a good time to begin a new language....I should have time to actually study!
The third class I want to take is a Special Problems class that the theatre is offering to teach us how to use AUTOCAD to draft our set designs. They aren't offering this class again for another 4 years, so I'm gonna take it while it's offered. Plus, I usually earn A's in theatre classes, so it's good to have something 'safe' in my scedule.
I might have to re-take Art Appreciation too. I took the version of the class for non-majors...because I'm not an Art Major. But rumor tells me that since I'm a Minor, I should have taken the advanced level class. I need to email the Art Dept. advisor and find out what's what.
-----
In other news: the other night my wrist hurt for about an hour. Then the next night it hurt for like 3 hours. Today it's hurt ALL DAY LONG. I think the cause is the angle my wrist is at when I type. -Did I mention it's my left hand? My right hand spends a good amount of time on the computer's mouse, so it doesn't stay locked in one position for too long. I'm gonna make a little cusion to raise my wrist while I type.

Today ELAINE has thrown up like 5 times. She learned to hug the toilet, figuratively. She hasn't eatten ANYTHING yet today. She's refusing. She had a low fever this morning, but Baby Tylenol fixed it. A cool bath made her feel good too. It's been all day. I pray that it doesn't continue in to the night.

No comments: