Monday, May 01, 2006

Design Expo coming up


The theatre's design exposition begins on Wednesday and I don't have a ton to put in it this semester. i still haven't bitten the bullet to buy a large portfolio...so I don't have a clean way to display all my sketches. I am just gonna park my large statues in a corner with my name on them and maybe print out some photos of their creation. Also I am displaying the charcoal drawing of Elaine from last year, with the addition of a (in-progress) new drawing of Allan. I hope to print out some photos of my Tuscany mural too. So, it's only like 3 sets of things going in the expo, but it'll show diverse skills.

Tomorrow I finish the large Tuscany mural and make a second mural for the same family. I told Randal that I would miss class in the afternoon and he said it was fine. Oh, that reminds me. It was announced today the theatre design assignments for the next two semesters. Some are still TBA, but for now they have a lot already figured out. I'm gonna be the Scenic Artist for "three penny opera" in the Spring. Randal is the set designer, so I'll get to work with him again. I don't have any assignments for the fal as of yetl. Maybe time to focus on the mural work or my spanish class? We'll see how it works out.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Portrait of Allan!! And Congratulations on being on the Scenic Artist for the Spring Semester. Keep up the good work..
Love
Hope