Saturday, August 05, 2006

Fall 2006 at UNT

Last night I worked on figuring my schedule for Fall2006. I don't have a theatre assignment at all for the Fall, so it's a good semester to play catch up on things.

I'm gonna start my Spanish classes for sure. The class meets 4 or 5 days a week, depending on which day I go in for the Spanish lab. (I was supposed to start this class last Fall when I was ill).

I'm planning to re-take the Physics lab that I just Failed this spring. It'll only take 30minutes-90minutes out of each week. The grade will be replaced on my GPA once I pass the lab.

I want to take care of my incompletes from when I went into labor with Elaine during finals week. I read over the 2002 contract I signed for the Incompletes. It looks like I have to re-take the classes because it's been forever since I was issued the Incompletes. So that sucks. I'll be re-taking Costume and Theatre History up to 1700. But it does gaurentee that I have enough courses in my schedule this semester to get financial aide (need a minimum of 12 hours).

I might also take a special problems class for scenic painting. Randal talked about offering this class, but I don't know if it's official yet. I'm gonna email Randal (my scenic design professor). The class would teach a handful of students all the steps neccesary to pass an entrance exam into a Scenic Painting Union. The class would cover all the painting techniques neccesary to be certified. The class seems like a smart career move... if it's offered this Fall.

My advisor has been upgraded to the head of the theatre department, so I need to find out who my advisor is now. I don't register for two more weeks.

No comments: