Sunday, August 13, 2006

short update

Pawpaw is out of the hospital. They don't know what type of cancer it is still. They found that his confusion is caused by chemical embalances. His sodium and potassium are out of balance. That's all we know for now.
- - - - - - - -
Micah starts his senior year of highschool tomorrow, so he'll be around less. I don't register for classes for another week and then UNT starts the week after that. I'm praying that my student financial aide arrives in perfect timing. (There have been semesters were $$$ arrived a week into classes, so I was a week behind in reading assignments).
- - - - - - - -
I'm gonna try my hand at altering a pair of jeans. I have one pair of jeans that are too snug and one pair that falls down even with a belt. I'm gonna try to alter the larger pair to be a perfect fit. I'll do before and after photos.
- - - - - - - -
Yall remember the recent charcoal drawing I did for Marci from church? Her sister, Dawn, wants me to do a drawing for her too soon.

No comments: