Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some recent pics and an update


Dress up

Elaine painted THEIR nails

Jimmy took down the Christmas tree the next day.

Last week we picked up some clothing for Elaine on clearance at Target. Some of the tops where $4!


Kaylee needed a poodle skirt for her American Girl doll. So I whipped this one up.

Pamela's son, Cole
Elaine at Pamela's house playing dress up.


I was sick Monday at work all day. I had a stomach bug. I kept having fevers and chills off and on all day. Then when I got home, I was miserable all night. Now today, Jimmy seems to have the stomach bug that I had. He's been miserable all day and it's only 8pm and he's asleep for the night with 5 blankets on him. He's, "FREEZING". The kids don't seem ill.
Jim took the van to the mechanics on Monday, but they were fully booked and didn't get to looking at our van until late this afternoon. The mechanics say the van should be done early tomorrow morning. Rick & Regina drove me home from work last night. Then Chris, a friend from school, drove me to campus today. And then I walked to work from campus at 2pm. It's only a mile, and the weather was nice. Rick & Regina drove me home from work again tonight, and they are fetching me for work tomorrow morning.

There's already a lot of homework being assigned. I'm determined to finish this charcoal drawing I'm working on, before I have to crack down and do the homework assignments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Honey, keep up the good work. I am so very proud of you.

I love you very much,

Berta/Mom