Friday, March 07, 2008

just some stuff

The shop didn't open today until 11:30am. Most of the snow was off of the pavement, so it was pretty safe to drive around again. There were broken down cars along the road every few miles on the way to work. We could tell from the tracks in the snow that the cars had each spun out of control. I'm glad we were home last night during all the crazy driving conditions.

Today at work I closed the store for the second time ever. It was easy this time around, since I had a check-list. I'm super excited about work right now. The shop received lots of boxes to re-stock accessories. They have more bunny ears just in time for Easter. I know, this probably sounds like silly stuff to be excited about. But I'm happy when we don't have to tell customers that the store is sold out of stuff.

Tonight I'm working on some Statistics homework that is due tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------
Elaine brought this paper home on Thursday from school. She was super upset that there is an 'X' at the top of the page... next to the check. We had a hard time telling her that it's a "+" and that's a good thing.

No comments: