Friday, March 14, 2008

Strange But True

We usually get just our internet and cable from Charter. But Charter offered us a great deal for switching to a "bundle".
If we add a home phone line to what we already get from Charter, our bill will be LESS each month than it is now. So regardless of how often we use the land line, just having it is saving us money. We'll save about $250 in the next year. How weird is that?!?!
---------------------------------
I've been sick with a runny nose since the snow melted away. I hoped it's just allergies, but I've had fevers too. I don't think fevers come with allergies. I'm trying to rest when I can.

My bosses are going out of town for 3 days next week, leaving me to run the store. My co-worker is only gonna work with me one day next week. She's going on a canoe trip the rest of the week. There's a teenage girl, who is friendly with my two bosses, who is supposed to help me 2 days during Spring Break. (Did I mention that it's Spring Break next week?)
Pray for improving my health, clarity, nice customers, and confidence.

Elaine got this dress from my boss, Regina. The Balloon is from Regina training me to inflate balloons at work today.
The kids got a care package from Hope & Scott today. The Easter bunny for Allan is holding a little football. It's very cute. Allan yelled at the bunny, "That's my ball. Let go. Let go!"

Mmmm Sammmmmich


No comments: