Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Allan the Lionheart





Allan's 'Happy Hallelujah' costume came out of my paycheck today. After my employee discount, the lion costume cost $12. Not bad for something he'll play in all year. The nose on the costume is a button that makes the costume "ROOOAAARR"
We will borrow Elaine's Happy Hallelujah costume from my job. She's gonna be Snow White. My costume will be whatever costume I wore at work that day. I'll just wear it home from work that night, like I got to last year. I haven't decided which one yet.

Here's what I wore today at work. The picture doesn't show it. But I have copper eyeshadow on and opalescent face glitter. The more makeup I wear, the easier it is for me to sell it to people. I'm a walking example. :)

Jim's boss has doubled his paper route. So tomorrow Jim has to go (with Allan) and learn where all his new route stops are. He'll be paid for the mileage he uses to learn the route tomorrow. Jim wants to go do this right after he takes Elaine to school. So he's taking me to work early. I always have projects to work on. And Rick lets me work extra whenever I want to. I think I'll spend the morning at work catching up on rental costume laundry.

No comments: