Thursday, October 16, 2008

blogging while the coffee is brewing....

We emailed the church, and are waiting to hear back from them about if they can help with our electric bill. It can take them a full day to respond, depending on who is in the church office.

Jim and I are about to re-apply for foodstamps (probably later this week), to take some of the load off. I should have gone and done the paperwork this morning, since I don't work until noon. But I really needed to catch up on sleep. Maybe I'll get it done tomorrow morning. :)


My friend Cher had all her biopsies come back clean! So we are super happy for her. A weight of worry is lifted. She just has to have a screening every 6 months.

We got the form for Elaine's school portraits yesterday. Picture day is the 29th.

Allan learned to spell his name on the LeapFrog toy. He can find the buttons for A-L-L-A-N.
Coffee is ready, so I'm going.

No comments: