Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

------------------------------------------------------
I learned that in the last two weeks I worked 140 hours. It's much slower at work now. I've begun the process of washing all the rental costumes which are still returning from the 31st. Tonight I closed the store, so Rick could go home and see his son.

We saw Dave yesterday and it sounds like we'll see him again this weekend. He brought Jimmy a computer monitor that was gonna be discarded at his job. So that was nice of him.

I'm trying to get caught up on laundry now that I'm back home more. I also drug out the kids winter clothes from the shed and started hanging them up. I've been weeding out the clothes that are too small for Allan, to give to Pamela's son, Cole. Allan is definitely set for fall and winter clothes. His closet is packed tight. He has four different jackets that should fit him this winter. So that's all a relief.

I've lost 8 pounds this month. I joke that I worked my butt off, but the weight actually looks like it's gone from my arms and rib-area.

Elaine said she voted at school today "for the one that looks like us." She pointed at McCain on TV. I don't know what to think about the way she phrased it. It sounds kinda bad, but that's the innocence of youth for ya.

Allan insisted on brushing his teeth three times this morning before I went to work. He's showing off.

Jim showed me some Polaroids of the kids that were taken at Rick and Regina's church on the 31st. I need to scan them into the computer to show yall.

No comments: