Monday, November 10, 2008

Sick & Sicker

Saturday night at work I started feeling sick. I felt like I was gonna throw up and I had other stomach-related symptoms. When I got home from work, I was miserably sick that night. We missed church Sunday, because I had a fever and this stomach bug from the kids. I was off from work Sunday afternoon, so I kept my feet up all day and tried to rest.

This morning I went to work, but my symptoms continued. So they sent me home sick from work. Pepto isn't helping. Tonight Jim threw up and he's in bed now. So this bug has reached us all.

Both the kids are fine now that the stomach bug ran it's course. Elaine went to school today.

I don't work until 3pm tomorrow. I'm only scheduled for 36 hours this week, and getting sent home sick today has cut into that.

No comments: