Tuesday, November 23, 2010

random stuff

part of the window I painted at work


I love Ebay. I got Elaine 8 shirts and the pink jacket for $12. :) I love bargain-hunting.

The kids are out of school ALL this week for Thanksgiving. Codi watched Elaine and Allan Monday and Tuesday mornings. Then in the afternoons she dropped the kids at Sue's house (church friend) who could watch our kids until Jimmy got off from work. Tomorrow Allan is going to work with Jimmy, and Elaine is going to work with me. She's gonna hang out in the break room and watch DVDs. Jim is only working a half-day, so he's gonna fetch Elaine from me around 1pm.
Steven is coming over for dinner tomorrow night (night before Thanksgiving). I get off of work at 6pm (when the mall closes), so Jim's doing all the cooking. The mall is closed on Thanksgiving day, but on Black Friday I work at 7am!

We've RSVP'd for Jim's office Christmas party. It's a big catered event.

I had this pain every once in a while below my right ear. It kept me awake until midnight on Sunday, and til 2:30am last night. A warm compress helped the pain go away. It feels like pressure... like when riding in an airplane. Today at work the pressure built up below my ear, so I put a warmed towel to the side of my head and took some Tylenol. After 20 minutes it went away. Later, I sneezed really hard and my ear POPPED, again like in an airplane. So weird! Rick thinks it's related to the runny nose I've had. All that ear/nose/throat stuff is related.

No comments: