Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Liss LOVES

I did most of this layout about a year ago, but I finally finished it. It's gonna be an example for the scrapping group of an 'about me' layout.
The small journaling says
"Liss LOVES
cold nights
an empty kitchen sink
Allan's smile
painting scenery
my cracker jack t-shirt
organization
pigtails
Eeyore pajama bottoms
eggnog
coloring with Elaine
post-it notes & highlighters
Pawpaw & Margo
"scraplifting" ideas from magazines
beef fajitas
Elton John & Garth Brooks
'Lonesome Dove'
sweetchair or mint tea
Criticizingtheatre
cinnamon in my coffee grounds
"my" dancersVanilla's scent
Rocky Horror Picture ShowLIVE
purple roses
Victorian or 1950's ephermera
writting inmy blog
mint chocolate chip ice cream
window shopping
popping my knuckles, back, neck, ankles, elbows...
loaded salads with almost anything
labeled containers
breadcrumb stuffed artichokes
Reality "crap" Tv
Boneless Buffalo wings
Shiloh Church
Argyle socks
Getting mail
drawing with Charcoal
California rolls with ginger and wasabi
London
Strawberries
watching movies at Home" Posted by Picasa

No comments: