Tuesday, May 01, 2007

been homeworking all afternoon/night

I studied all afternoon, taking the pre-quiz over and over. I felt okay about the material for the Spanish quiz and sure enough, it only took me 9 of the 20 minutes available and I made a 98. I'm sure all the information fell out my ears as soon as the test was over, lol. I have a week to brush up my Spanish competency before the final. I think I'll be a flashcard-making machine.
After I took my Spanish exam around 8:40, I started studying for Nutrition. I got a B for the Nutrition exam. I have a solid B in that class as long as I get a B on the final this weekend (Yes! The final is this weekend on Sunday... suh-ucks.)

It's 11:30pm and I'm on my little homework break. Jimmy's been watching the kids all night. He cooked Mexican food. My apron project is due tomorrow afternoon for Design lecture. I have to wear it to class and model it. Then in the lab timeslot on Thursday, I have to wear it again for a critique. Today I crossed my name off of the sign-up sheet for the theatre's design expo. The set up time is at the same time as my design lecture, so I can't participate. *pout* Well, that's all the time I have for pouting. I gotta paint my apron with a glue/water clearcoat to protect it from peeling up. It has to dry overnight, so I can wear it to class. I'll get Jim to take pics of me wearing it.

No comments: