Monday, May 28, 2007

"What's gonna work? Teamwork" -the wonderpets

My kids repeat that slogan of the Wonderpets all day, every day. Whenever they are picking stuff up, or sharing, then one of them starts singing, "What's gonna work?" and the other kid replies "Teamwork!" Hearing that all day is pretty frustrating when I don't feel a lot of teamwork is going on.
This afternoon wanted to make the most out of the leftovers in the fridge (cooked ground beef, 1/2 cup peas, 1/2 onion, cheese, etc). I made some sheperd's pie. :) Then I thought about what was in the pantry that we hadn't used in a while so I made some chocolate chip cookies. Some burned, but most were okay. Since the meat in the shepherd's pie is the fatty type that makes me cramp, I can't eat that. But it's good for Jim and the kiddos. I did two loads of dishes, swept the kitchen (want to mop later), did a load of laundry, picked up the living room... just kinda puttering around doing what needs doing. I don't mind doing the majority or all of the housework, as long as everyone is pulling their own weight too. Gotta do what needs doing. If there is a need, fill it. Ug. I'm exhausted.
Later tonight I gotta start my painting for the church. I keep getting sidetracked. Also, I'm gonna look again into how a BFA degree would differ from a BA. I'm on the track for a BA, which needs four semesters of Spanish. But a BFA only needs two semesters of Spanish. I know I'd have to take specific upper level career-driven classes, but maybe I can make that work. Gonna look it all over and see if switching to a BFA plan would get me out of college sooner. Maybe a year instead of 18 months?? I can hope.

No comments: