Thursday, May 03, 2007

Organizing

Yesterday & today I worked on cleaning my craftroom. I figured that having some clean work surfaces would be smart for my pre-final studying this weekend.
Anywho, today in class I got back my 50's sculptures which have been on display in a trophy case in the Art Department since the middle of the semester. With those back home, I wanted to go ahead and get the shelves for them up on the wall. I salvaged theses rectangles from the theatre sceneshop trashcan during "Three Penny Opera". Elaine watched me paint them this afternoon and attach them to the wall. I'm all about free storage solutions. Only cost me the craft paint that I already had. I like that all my little bitty eeyore figures fit on one shelf (just the jumbo ones don't fit). The new rectangle shelves work well with the shelf from Pawpaw's garage(on the left). Both have the hand-made look.

No comments: