Thursday, March 22, 2007

up late scrapbooking


I have a spanish quiz and exam tomorrow night, so I should be studying. But instead I've been scrapbooking tonight. I can study all day tomorrow. Some ladies on my online scrapbooking group have been picking on my buddy, Cher. So I might walk away from the group after I've fulfilled all my commitments there. I'm thinking it over and scrapbooking to de-stress.
Hey Hope - What did Scott wear in the Army when he was working? Like fatigues or more like doctor scrubs?? I've seen your nurses uniform, so I know what you wore. I want to find these 3-D Nurse stickers for scrapbooking about you in the Army. I'm gonna keep an eye out. Oh, my other question is, was Chris Hammond a medic too? The scrapbook pages I am doing tonight has the title "Army Buddies", so there are pics of the guys being goofy. I'll take a pic of it soon. I still need to write in names/dates.
I woke up REALLY achy today from the zoo day. I was coughing all morning, but I think it's because of the pollen in the air. I don't think I caught anything from Jimmy. Just in case, I had chicken soup for lunch and OJ. I'm drinking green tea now (antioxidents).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liss:
Yes, Scott did wear scrubs, and Chris was also a medic. I will see if I can find some Army stuff like an ambulance because all of us were in the ambulance platoon for 15th Medical Battalion. We had a blast and were called the 3 Muskateers - were always together.
Good luck on your Spanish Quiz. And don't get sick and make me come to Denton to take care of you (HAHAHA).
Love
Hope