Saturday, November 10, 2007

Did the math...

Jim and I looked at my paycheck from tonight and realized that I must have received at least a 50 cent raise since last month.
At work they've begun training me to use the cash register. I do better when I'm not being watched. I get nervous or something when Regina is standing right over my shoulder. But on the other hand, I feel nervous if both Rick and Regina are out of sight... what would I do if I had a question? I am getting the hang of it.

I'm kinda annoyed with my new bank. I went to the ATM on Sunday (Nov 4th) to deposit my last paycheck. A check I wrote hit the bank on Monday, and my account wasn't credited with the deposit from Sunday yet. You'd think that if deposit and a check both were processed by the bank on Monday, they'd be nice and type in the deposit BEFORE the withdrawal. Meanies!! The bank charged me a $22 fee.

We got a form to order Elaine's Pre-K school pictures. I've had the form sitting in my office for 2 weeks, but hadn't read it until today. They are WAY overpriced. But I'm considering it.
I might just get some 5x7's for us and the grandparents. It's $16 for two 5x7 portraits. We'll need at least 1 photo for us, 1 for Dad, 1 for Berta and 1 for Hope/Scott. For an additional $16 I could also get four 3x5 photos of Elaine.
It's a consolation that the photo turned out cute. Her posture isn't grand, but she is super smiley and wearing that green/pink dress that she loves.

Elaine has a little cough. She and Allan have both had fevers off and on for two days. Allan doesn't seem phased at all. He just is randomly warm once or twice a day. Elaine on the other hand is coughing a lot and whiny.

No comments: