Friday, February 16, 2007

Feeling Overwhelmed ~ Frazzled

I woke up when the alarm went off for Jim to get ready for work at 6am. But I fell back asleep and Jimmy left for work. When I woke up later, I noticed that Jimmy had left his cellphone at home AND the Taurus is still in our driveway! He MUST have gotten a ride to work from someone. I have no way to call him to check in on what happened with the Taurus.
Yesterday Jimmy took me to class for my design lab and when it was over I called him for my ride home. He said the Taurus wouldn't start, so I should find somewhere warm to hang out until he got the car going. He called my cell about 30 minutes later. He put some water in the car and got it going. It made funny noises (sound like Allan whining) all the way back to the trailer. It was 21 degrees, so we didn't spend much time under the hood investigating. I can only assume that the car wouldn't start again this morning when Jimmy was rushing to work.
Maybe we can do something about it this weekend.
I wonder how Jimmy got to work, and how he is doing all of his job today. He normally has to drive to different stores to pick up the meat order and some produce, before cooking for the Elk's. I hate that he left his phone here, because I can't check on him.
Also, we are almost out of diapers and milk. I wonder if he will remember to pick that up if he is relying on a ride from someone else??? *frazzled*

I couldn't log into Blogger earlier, so I am behind on posting. Clearing my computer's cache fixed it.

I've been cleaning the house room-by-room this week. I totally cleaned our master bathroom and then our bedroom the other day. Last night I was sorting through the misc. stacks and boxes in my office/craft room. I'm hoping to get it vacuumed in here today and clean out the closet (which is used for Allan's clothing).

No comments: