Wednesday, February 21, 2007

H E R B I E

Earlier this morning in design class, I realized that I am still the furthest ahead on our projects. A lot of people were still carving Styrofoam that was still essentially a cube. Meanwhile, mine is popcorn-shaped, plastered and sanded. I need to have it painted by Thursday morning. My popcorn is still named Herbie. :p

Seemed like Spring today; just ask my allergies!!! I had a headache that was coming and going all morning. While we were picking up our groceries at Krogers, I started getting lightheaded and my headache was worse.
I realized that all the Valentines flowers were on sale...so Pollen was all over the store. Then I thought about it and realized my headache had been the worst in our car. All day we had our windows open because it was a beautiful day (over 60 degrees). So I'm sure the open windows contributed pollen to my headache.
I took some Tylenol allergy meds when I got home from the Krogers. It made me fall asleep, but got rid of my headache. :) I need to get some non-drowsy medicine for this in case it come up again soon. I had to take 2 Nutrition quizzes online tonight, so the nap came in handy earlier.

No comments: