Friday, February 09, 2007

Still feeling so sick

Jim slept under 6 blankets and was still freezing. Jim seems to feel better today, besides being achy all over. He worked at the Elk's lodge from 7am this morning. He came home for his break and headed back to work. He is trying out a new Catfish/Salmon recipe that he found in one of my Country Living magazines. The Elk's liked it for lunch. He got a couple compliments and one person said it needed salt. (But I think smoker's oversalt due to their lack of good tastebuds).

The kids brought me bottles to be filled and told me when Allan needed a diaper, but otherwise they let me sleep until almost 1pm. Allan crawled in bed with me and slept for an hour. I just feel weak, and cold, and my throat is sore from sinus drainage. I made some green tea to get some antioxidants going. I had a bowl of cereal when I woke up, so I could take medicine. But I think I'll have soup too for a late lunch. I'm not really hungry, but something warm on my throat sounds good. I'm so tired, but I have to do a Spanish quiz tonight before midnight. I get to do it a couple times for a higher grade, but I'm gonna start taking them early. Since I'm on medicine I want to give myself a few attempts at the quiz, so I get the best grade possible.

When Jim was here for his break, he got a call from the Cracker Barrell. The manager on the phone (who calls him, James, lol) appologized to Jimmy. This manager said that he knew about the time conflict and still made this last week's work schedule. Jim works tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon at 4pm.

No comments: