Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Quick update

I gotta get back to my nutrition homework, but I wanted to fill yall in:
Today in Design class we were told about 6 small projects that all have to be done in the next week or so. I made one of them today. So expect more photos of odd projects.

Jimmy did our taxes today, because he needed the Tax info for registering at Devry. We're getting a good refund this year. That will help get us all caught up after buying the oh-so-necessary new transportation.
To get him registered this week, we have to pay back tuition (around $400) to Devry.... THEN he can register for his final semester. Jim called a few 'we buy any car' places. They offered only $200!! We need enough to cover at least Jimmy's back tuition. We would be fine if a) we hadn't bought the van OR b) Rent wasn't due this week. We put a sign on the back of the Taurus, saying it's for sale. Maybe we'll get a better offer from a neighbor on the car.

I talked to Keila in the theatre today. She says I don't have to paint for about another week at least, because they are behind on building the set which I will be painting. I went by the theatre department office. They didn't have a free script reserved for me, so I have to go to the library soon so I can read the play I will be painting for.
Gotta run, but that's about it for today.

No comments: