Sunday, February 04, 2007

Grumpy

We went to Garland yesterday (Saturday) and met David for lunch, then saw Margo, Karen & Linda. We picked up Christmas and birthday gifts for the kiddos that were at Margo's house. Karen gave me the rose she said she'd crochet, but she also gave me an additional crochet flower that is more 70's. They are cool. I did the dishes around Margo's kitchen and then we headed over to Allan, Fumie and Steven's house. Steven's sister Mary was in town with 4 of her kids and Gina. Steven gave Jimmy a new power source for his computer. They picked up chinesse food... SO GOOD.
My little runny nose from yesterday was MUCH worse today (Sunday). Allan's runny nose is worse and Elaine's is just a trickle. Rule of thumb that I learned growing up in doctor's offices: clear= all clear, yellow = sick, green= infection. Jimmy handled the kids all morning to let me sleep in. At noon his brother arrived for super bowl fun. The guys went to the store to fetch medicine for the kids and I, some lunch from Quiznos and snack food to go with the football game.
I should be reading for my personal development class (ironically the chapter is about time management), but the medicine has me all light-headed, feverish and grumpy/groggy.
I have to decide which scrapbooking challege to prepare for the scrapbooking ladies by tomorrow. And so far no one has submitted anything into the competition. Only one lady participated last week. i've never had more than 3 ladies do the challenge. I may call it quits on the challenges, since no one seems to care. I dunno. I'm gonna go lay down. TTYL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better. This weather hasn't been all that great; and no wonder everyone is sick. Get well soon.
Love
Hope