Thursday, June 14, 2007

All Done

While I was painting in the text today, Allan came into my office holding out a bowl. This is what he does when he wants graham crackers, etc. So I left the painting and went into the kitchen, proceeding to make him a PBJ "sammich". Holding the sammich, I looked down and realized Allan wasn't hovering below me, like he normally does when food is near. I made a mad dash for my office and discovered Allan putting a wet paintbrush BACK on my desk, and across the room, the painting had black doodle in center. I was P.O.'d! He was appropriately spanked and sent to his room. The area he painted black had lots of blending (not like one solid color). To cover the black paint, I ended up having to repaint most of the ground area today.


Here's the repainted version.
I think it was meant to be, because the re-paint looks better than when it started. More warm.






Here's the COMPLETED painting for the church. If you click on the picture, it'll get a lot bigger.

No comments: