Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lions and Cars and Kiddos, Oh my!

After my blooddraw this morning at TWU, I took a nap. While I was asleep, Jim had the kids clean their room and he vacuumed. Tonight the kids and I made another mess with cars and tracks. I encouraged Allan to stay on the foam floor tiles. When he had his MANY pottytraining accidents, the tiles were easier to clean than the carpet.

Evidently, the lion doll's name is "The Lion". I was suggesting Roary or Harry, but my kids are opinionated. He carries the Lion around because we are weaning Allan off of using a sippycup as a pacifier.
Twins?

She's such a ham. He was carrying The Lion around, so she babied her Dora doll for the attention.

1 comment:

The Moo said...

Elaine sure is growing up. She's losing her baby look. They definitely look alike!!!